The Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community Fund recently completed its Fall 2021 grant cycle, awarding $11,200 to Routt County nonprofit organizations.
Since its inception in 2017, the SSIR Community Fund has contributed more than $99,000 to 53 different organizations and programs. Established in collaboration with the Yampa Valley Community Foundation, the fund was created as a way for Steamboat Sotheby’s Realty brokers and staff to collectively contribute and make a meaningful impact in Steamboat Springs and Routt County. The programs funded include health & human services, senior services, youth programs, arts and the environment.
“Since 2017, through the generous contributions of their brokers, the Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community fund has granted a total of nearly $100,000 to 53 different Yampa Valley nonprofit organizations,” says Tim Wohlgenant, Executive Director of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation. “Their grant cycle provides a unique funding opportunity for nonprofits across all areas of interest to address funding needs for which there are often few other resources. We are proud to partner with Steamboat Sotheby’s and the Resort Group in this effort.”
Fall 2021 grant funding was awarded to:
• The Haven Assisted Living: New Flooring funding
• LiftUp of Routt County: Housing Needs Fund
• Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurses Association: Home Health program
• Routt County Humane Society: Mobile spay/neuter/adoption/disaster relief Trailer
• Routt County Search & Rescue: New ATV
• The Cycle Effect: Girls Mountain Bike Program
• Young Tracks: Property Maintenance
• Come as you Are: Franklin Covey Life Skills Interactive Workshop
• Northwest Colorado Center for Independence: Youth Leadership Forum
• Northwest Rocky Mountain CASA: General operating expenses
• Partners in Routt County: Community Based Mentoring Program
• Warhorse Ranch: Indoor arena for equine therapy
• Yampatika Outdoor Awareness Program: Summer camp scholarships
For more information about the Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community Fund, please visit our website or call 970.879.8100.