The Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community Fund is now accepting applications for its Spring 2022 grant funding cycle. Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty agents, owners, and staff collectively participate in the fund, which has awarded more than $99,000 to 53 non-profit organizations in Routt County since its inception in 2017. In 2021, through it’s philanthropic efforts, Steamboat Sotheby’s was able to give back a total of more than $63,000 through both the Community Fund and other sponsorships and donations.
The Steamboat Sotheby’s Community Fund was established in order to support local non-profit organizations through a collective funding and semi-annual granting process. Collaborating with Resort Group’s VIP Reservation Program with Mountain Resorts, Pioneer Ridge, and Simply Steamboat, a portion of reservation fees is donated to SSIR the community fund. “Since 2017, through the generous contributions of their brokers, the Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community fund has granted a total of nearly $100,000 to Yampa Valley nonprofit organizations,” says Tim Wohlgenant, Executive Director of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation. “Their grant cycle provides a unique funding opportunity for nonprofits across all areas of interest to address funding needs for which there are often few other resources. We are proud to partner with Steamboat Sotheby’s and the Resort Group in this effort.”
Grant funding will be considered for any non-profit 501c3 organization or program in Steamboat Springs or Northwest Colorado. Grant funds will stay locally and support organizations that demonstrate need, that make an impact in our local community and to our residents.
Fall 2021 grant funding was awarded to:
• The Haven Assisted Living: New Flooring funding
• LiftUp of Routt County: Housing Needs Fund
• Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurses Association: Home Health program
• Routt County Humane Society: Mobile spay/neuter/adoption/disaster relief Trailer
• Routt County Search & Rescue: New ATV
• The Cycle Effect: Girls Mountain Bike Program
• Young Tracks: Property Maintenance
• Come as you Are: Franklin Covey Life Skills Interactive Workshop
• Northwest Colorado Center for Independence: Youth Leadership Forum
• Northwest Rocky Mountain CASA: General operating expenses
• Partners in Routt County: Community Based Mentoring Program
• Warhorse Ranch: Indoor arena for equine therapy
• Yampatika Outdoor Awareness Program: Summer camp scholarships
Applications are being accepted through April 1, 2022 with funding awarded by May 31, 2022. For an online application or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.steamboatsir.com/ssircommunityfund.