STEAMBOAT SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY COMMUNITY FUND
In a continued commitment to support local charitable organizations, Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty is proud to have collaborated with the Yampa Valley Community Foundation to create the Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community Fund.
The Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community Fund was established in order to support Yampa Valley and Steamboat Springs non-profit organizations through a collective funding and semi-annual granting process. As the largest local real estate firm, Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty agents, owners and staff collectively participate in the fund, aiming to make a significant and meaningful impact in our community.
Since its inception in 2017, the SSIR Community Fund has contributed over $99,000 to 53 non-profit organizations in Routt County, including:
Routt County Council on Aging
Totally Kids - Hayden After School Program
Northwest Colorado Health
Lift-Up of Northwest Colorado
Yampa Valley Sustainability Council
Friends of Wilderness
Girls on the Run
Rocky Mountain Youth Corps
Steamboat Springs Arts Council/Steamboat Creates
Historic Routt County
REPS (Reaching Everyone Preventing Suicide)
Steamboat Skating Club
Boys and Girls Club of Steamboat Springs
Partners in Routt County
North Routt Preschool
Colorado Water Trust
Yampa Valley Autism Program
Advocates of Routt County
Grand Futures Prevention Coalition
Routt County Crisis Support
Steamboat Youth Hockey Association
How the SSIR Community Fund works:
- Two granting cycles will occur each year – spring and fall. Spring applications are due by April 1 and fall applications are due by October 1.
- Grant applications will be “sponsored” by agents so that our application process is vetted to focus on local organizations
- Funds will be granted to non-profit organizations in Routt County, and support organizations that demonstrate need, that make an impact in our local community, and that are meaningful to SSIR
- SSIR will continue with their support of the community through sponsorships and other direct support
- For more information or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.